Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share a card with you.
To realize this card 3-d, I used some paper " white Bristol " and papers "," A Robin's Christmas ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" then inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.
Under the image, I stuck a die-cuts "Grass" realized with a dies " Joy! Crafts ".
I added a white and pink carnation, a pink rose (20 mm), blue "Lilidaft" and buttons of closed roses. They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
To the right and to the left, I stuck die-cuts "Fir tree" with "Foam Tape". These fir trees are realized with a dies " Lea' bilities ". Above, I added some artificial snow.
The border " Snowflakes " at the top of my card was realized with a dies " Joy! Crafts ".
Finally, I stuck a small bow which I realized with a fall of ribbon " blue Organza ". I decorated it with a small white and pink rose (10 mm).
Have a lovely day!