Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Pumpkin into Holly Wreath

Hello

Today I'm sharing with you a Christmas ornament that I made using a non Christmas stamp!  I used 'Lili's Pumpkin' which can be found HERE.  I used a small holly stamp, coloured and cut out the leaves, and simply placed them over the pumpkin!


I added a few gems as berries.  I cut Lili out and mounted her on a nestie shape added some bling from my stash.  All the colouring is done with promarkers.

Do come back soon for some more Inky Inspiration!


4 comments:

  1. Vicky, I love this ornament. It is so creative and looks beautiful. Your coloring always amazes me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ornament is so pretty!! Great colours.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... what a great idea... I was looking for a new stamp lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design and beautiful embellishments, simply an incredible project. Thanks for stopping by and leaving the lovely comments.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. We hope that we inspired you.