Welcome to the Inky Impressions Inspiration Blog!
It’s Lisa here to bring you a card with the beautiful Lili’sPumpkin rubber stamp from Inky Impressions. She is such a wonderful little girl to color! And I just LOVE fall…the colors, smells and my oh my, the pumpkin pies…yum!
I stamped her onto Copic 70lb Marker Paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with my markers.
She was cut out using Spellbinders Classic Ovals Lg.
- Lili’s Pumpkin Rubber Stamp, It’s Pumpkin Time Sentiment Rubber Stamp – Inky Impressions
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic 70lb Marker Paper
- Kraft Cardstock
- My Mind’s Eye Dolled Up, My Mind’s Eye Traveler
- Spellbinders Classic Ovals (lg)
- Copics – BV20, C1, C3, G21, G40, G43, Y11, YG11, YG67
- ProMarkers – Almond, Blush, Caramel, Cocoa, Ivory, Mustard, Pastel Yellow, Primrose, Saffron, Sandstone, Vanilla, Warm grey 3
- Spectrum Noir – GB5, OR1
- Silk leaves from my stash
- Baker’s Twine
Have a great day!