Hey everyone, I hope you are all having a great day!
It’s Lisa here with a little Inky Impressions Inspiration for you.
Well, today is my very first posting day on Inky Impressions Inspiration Blog…sooo excited to be a part of this team!
I wanted to share an idea for all of those little ghosts and goblins out there. I got the idea of my broom covered lollipop from Splitcoast Stampers. You can find their tutorial here. I used a Dum-Dum Sucker for my broom and the cut sizes SCS has works perfectly.
I gathered my supplies:
- Inky Impressions Digi Stamp Happy Halloween Pennant or any Halloween or Fall image from Inky Impressions
- Ink for inking the paper - I used Tim Holtz Distress ink in black soot, vintage photo & walnut stain
- Sucker of choice (round works best) If you are using a bigger sucker, measure to make sure it will cover and adjust accordingly.
- Brown/Craft Cardstock – I used Recollections brand
- Markers of choice – I used Copics YG23 &C1
- Twine for “tying” the broom on – I used Doodle Twine Bon Bon
- Glue or tape
- Any extra bling you wish to use
Using the instructions from Splitcoast Stampers, assemble your broom.
Here are the pics of mine in the process:
This would be a really great idea for Trick-or-Treat night, a Fall Harvest / Halloween gift for the class or a teacher or even a co-worker. Give it a try, they work up really quick and are just so stinking cute!
I hope I have given you a little inspiration today.
Thanks for stopping by,
For Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog