Valou here for the inspiration post today.
To realize this box with handkerchiefs, I used of " white Bazzil Cardstock " and a printed paper "Basic Grey". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" then sewn to the sewing machine.
The edges of the white paper are drilled with a puncher border " Fiskars " then slightly inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".
I used the image "Nickie's Winter Wishes" which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and " Vintage Photo " for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and " Vintage photo " and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for shoes.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for cheeks and jacket.
- Ink " Distress " Tumbled Glass " for the scarf.
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold", "Bundle Sage" and "Stormy Sky" for presents.
To cut the image, I used "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders ", "Majestic Elements Opulent Oval". I inked it with some ink "Distress Tea Dye" then I stamped edges with a stamp " Infinimentscrap " and some ink "Versafine Vintage Sepia".
To finish, I embossed with some ink " Versamark " and some powder " Frantage Shabby Pink".
I added two die-cuts pink "Flake" "Bazzil". I added some flowers for the decoration:
- Big rose blue (30 mm).
- Two pink paper rolled flowers.
- Two small white roses (10 mm).
- Two white cloth roses.
- Two paper white leaves.
Flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
In these flowers, I added foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and dies " Toga " as well as small leaves realized with a perforating girl " Kars ".
Under the image, I added of the white lace of Calais, then the fine lace and to finish, of the white polka-dot pink satin ribbon. I realized a small bow with a fall of the same ribbon which I stuck on the left. To decorate it, I pricked a pink given a pearly gloss pin, a small turquoise blue rose (15 mm) and a small white rose (15 mm).
Thank you very much!
Have a lovely day!