Sunday, October 27, 2013

Merry Christmas Card Tutorial

Hello crafting friends: today I, Ruthie bring you a quick tutorial of glass effect. I´m using the sentiment Merry Christmas String Lights Sentiment. I printed it on watercolor paper.

merry_lights_sentiment_ - Inky Impressions - Inspirational Blog - Ruthie Lopez DT - My Hobby = My Art

Then I colored it with distress ink, in this project I used barn door.

merry_lights_sentiment_ - Inky Impressions - Inspirational Blog - Ruthie Lopez DT - My Hobby = My Art

I put the distress ink on a plastic lid, then I take it from there.

merry_lights_sentiment_ - Inky Impressions - Inspirational Blog - Ruthie Lopez DT - My Hobby = My Art

Here is its how it looks with the distress ink Really bright, isn´t?

merry_lights_sentiment_ - Inky Impressions - Inspirational Blog - Ruthie Lopez DT - My Hobby = My Art

Then, you are going to apply the mod podge dimension al magic, but don´t shake it. Just let the liquid come out. It will flow slowly.

merry_lights_sentiment_ - Inky Impressions - Inspirational Blog - Ruthie Lopez DT - My Hobby = My Art

The final touch, its homemade glimmer mist. In this case I used green. And voila!!!! A quick and beautiful Christmas Card.

merry_lights_sentiment_ - Inky Impressions - Inspirational Blog - Ruthie Lopez DT - My Hobby = My Art

Hope you like it! See you next Sunday!

Ruthie

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your links with Shortest and make money from every click on your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. We hope that we inspired you.