Valou here for the inspiration post today.
Today, it is a card that I come to present you!
This is my realization in images!
For this card, I used a paper " Inkido ", "Beautiful Blue" and a paper " Cardstock Kraft ". I used edges with "Old Distresser" then I inked them to the ink "Distress Tea Dye". Then, I warmed everything around the powder " Frantage - Shabby Blue ".
In every corner of the card, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye", inks "Distress Vintage Photo" and inks "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink.
- Ink "Adirondack Aqua" for turquoise.
- Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace for wings.
Everything around the image, I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Aged Pink ".
Under flowers, I stuck small " white Doily " whom I inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye". Then, I added a big pink rose (50 mm), two roses " Aqua " 20 mm, two flowers " ecru Lilidafts ", two cloth white leaves and two pink closed roses. All these flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Thank you very much!
Have a lovely day!