Valou here for the inspiration post today.
Today, it is a card that I come to present you!
This is my realization in images!
For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Prima Marketing ", collection " Zephir ". The edges of the printed paper are used with "Old Distresser".
Under the image, I stuck of the lace of pink Calais fushia.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for shoes.
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage".
- Ink "Adirondack Aqua".
- Pink chalk.
For the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- A big pink rose old (30 mm).
- Two flowers turquoise.
- Three cloth white roses.
- A pink rose (20 mm).
- A small turquoise blue rose (15 mm).
All these flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" and with foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Cherry Lynn Designs ".
Thank you very much!
Have a lovely day!