Valou here for the inspiration post today.
Today, it is a card that I come to present you!
This is my realization in images!
For this card, I used a paper " Inkido " and a paper " Create Paper ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".
In every corner, I added half a white pearly pearl.
Under the image, I added of the blue lace and the yellow satin ribbon. I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon and I stuck it to the left.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink.
- Ink "Distress Broken China" for the blue.
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" for shoes.
- Copic W02.
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.
- Glitter stickels Frosted Lace for wings and fur of clothes.
Everything around the image, I added petit points realized with " Liquid Pearl - Winter Frost " to feign the snow which falls.
For the rest of the decoration, I added a young white doily then the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":
- Big old rose rose (30 mm).
- A rose cremates (30 mm).
- A paper rose rolled.
- A small cloth white flower.
- A cloth white rose.
- A flower " blue Lilidaft ".
In these flowers, I added foliages realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Cherry Lynn Design ".
Thank you very much!
Have a lovely day!