Valou here for the inspiration post today.
It is cold and it is raining in Belgium today, the opportunity to stay warm in my room of crafts!
Today, it is a card that I come to present you!
This is my realization in images!
For this card, I used papers "Kaisercraft", collection "The Key Of My Herat". I adore these papers! I used edges with "Old Distresser".
Then, I realized a die-cut doily with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Noor! Design - Round 2 " in a golden paper of the same collection.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" for shoes and basket.
- Ink pure "Distress Worm Lipstick" the pink.
- Ink "Distress Stromy Sky" for the blue.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" diluted for the earring.
- "Glitter Stickels Icicle" on hearts.
Then, I embossed with some powder "Frantage Shabby Pink" everything around the girl.
Under the image, I added of the white lace (wide), the wrinkled satin pink ribbon and the ribbon with white flowers.
I realized a bow with a fall of ribbon " pink Organza " as well as a bow with a fall of brilliant pink cord got back on a decoration. I stuck them the one on the other one to the right of the image.
For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:
- A big pink rose 2 tones (30 mm).
- Two off-white paper flowers.
- Two paper blue flowers rolled.
- A cloth white rose.
- Two small cloth white flowers.
- A knot which I realized with a piece of tulle.
- A wooden heart (pink Vichy) attached to a ribbon pink organza, of the brilliant pink cord, the pink satin ribbon, and decorated with three pink pearly pearls.
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle" and decorated with foliages realized with a dies " Toga ".
To the right, I added a butterfly realized with a dies "Marianne Designs", embossed with a file " Provocraft-Peas " and decorated with a small butterfly realized with a small puncher.
Thank you for your passage here and I take advantage of it to wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Have a lovely day!