Valou here for the inspiration post today.
I hope that you cross excellent Christmas and new Year holidays and that Santa spoiled well you. :-)
Today, it is a card that I come to present you!
This is my realization in images!
For this card, I used some pink paper with flowers and some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Tea Dye".
I added a white doily at the top, to the left, 12 cms in diameter.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" for feet of the mushroom.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the pink.
- Ink "Distress Black Soot" for shoes.
- Ink "Distress Bundled Sage" for the green.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" for the mushroom.
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass" for eyelids and eyes.
- Liquid Pearl " White Opal " for the bracelet and the necklace.
- Glitter Stickels Gold for the crown.
- "Glitter Stickels Icicle" on the heart.
Under the image, I added of the white lace then the ribbon to white flowers. I realized a bow with a fall of ribbon pink organza as well as another bow with a piece of cord, and I stuck them the one on the other one.
Then, for the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle" and decorated of die-cuts realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Toga ":
- A big pink rose 2 tones (30 mm).
- Two ecru paper flowers.
- Two green roses "Jade" (15 mm).
- A green rose "Jade" (10 mm).
- A pink rose (15 mm).
- A pink rose (10 mm).
- Two small cloth white flowers.
- A bow realized with a piece of ribbon " white Organza ".
Have a lovely day!