Valou here for the inspiration post today.
For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ", a fall of paper " Inkido " and some paper " Joy! Crafts ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".
On the left edge of my card, I stuck a die-cut "Butterflies" realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Joy! Craft ". I stuck small pastes on the heart of every butterfly.
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais, the ribbon " Organza Rose " and a paper border realized with a puncher border " Martha Stewart ".
I realized a small bow with a fall of the same ribbon and I decorated it with a small pearly heart.
I inked the edge with some ink " Distress Mahogany ".
The used image is a rubberstamp " Inky Impressions ", whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".
I cut my image with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles " and I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby Blue ".
For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:
- A big pink rose (30 mm).
- A big blue rose (30 mm).
- A big white rose (25 mm).
- Two white "Lily".
- Two paper pink flowers rolled.
- A button of closed rose white.
- Two buttons of pink closed rose.
- A flower pink "Daisy".
- A blue flower of cherry tree.
- A rose ecru "Kaisercraft".
- Die-cuts "Foliages" realized with a dies " Toga ".
Flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
To finish, I added a die-cut young "Butterfly" realized with a dies " Joy! Craft " and I stuck half a white pearly pearls.
Have a lovely day!