Valou here for the inspiration post today.
To realize this card, I used a blue paper with pink flowers and a paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ". The edges of the printed paper are used with " Old Distresser.
Under the image, I stuck of the white and wide lace, as well as the ribbon " blue Organza ". I realized a bow with a piece of the same ribbon which I stuck to the left.
I used an image "Inky Impressions", "Angelica's Daydream" whom you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
Then, I printed the text and I cut it with a dies " Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circle ". I stuck this die-cut with the foam 3-d. Above, I stuck my images cut with foam 3-d also.
For the decoration, I added:
- A big pink rose (30 mm).
- Two blue "Lilidaft".
- Two blue roses (15 mm).
- A white and pink carnation.
- Two small cloth white flowers.
- A heart given a pearly gloss on the bow.
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Have a lovely day!