Valou here for the inspiration post today. I share a Notebook with you.
For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", a fall of golded paper "Kaisercraft" and some paper " Joy! Crafts " blue and pink. Edges are used with "Old Distresser".
In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.
I used an image " Inky Impressions " which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and " Vintage Photo " for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Glitter Stickels Icicle.
I realized a die-cut with a fall of golded paper "Kaisercraft", "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Noor! Design ".
Then, I added a pink carnation and a cream, two blue flowers, a big pink rose (30 mm), a cloth white rose and closed buttons of rose.
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the sewn white satin ribbon. I realized a bow with a piece of ribbon " blue Organza " and I stuck it to the left of my image.
Below, to the right, I added a cloth "Lily", a small blue rose (15 mm) and a pink flower. All flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Have a lovely day!