Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share a card with you.
For this card, I used a flowery paper and a paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ". Edges are simply used with "Old Distresser".
I used an image "Inky Impressions", whom you can find HERE.
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" for the hat.
I cut the image with an oval template and I inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain". Then, I stuck it with "Foam Tape" on a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
For the decoration, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":
- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- Blue Rose (20 mm).
- Two cloth white roses.
- White snowballs.
- Blue flower of cherry tree.
- Buttons of closed roses.
- Die-cuts "Foliages" (dies Cherry Lynn Designs).
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Have a lovely day!