Valou here for the inspiration post today. I share a Notebook with you.
For this pad, I used a paper " Inkido ". Edges are used and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais then the ribbon on pink flowers.
I used an image " Inky Impressions " which you can find HERE.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and " Vintage Photo " for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
In the corner top-right, I stuck a small white doily. Above, I added the following flowers which I covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
- A big pink rose (30 mm).
- A big rose cremates (30 mm).
- Blue "Lilidaft".
- Blue "Daghofly".
- A small cloth white flower.
- Two buttons of blue roses.
I realized a bow with a piece of pink satin ribbon and I stuck it over flowers.
Have a lovely day!