Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share a card with you.
This week, I wanted to realize Door Hanger to put on the door of my lounge when my companion has his nap. Seen his big health problems, he needs a nap every day. This door-hanger will allow the children of knowledge when he sleeps to make least possible noise.
To realize it, I made the base with some " cardboard pluck " 4 mm in thickness. I covered it with printed paper and I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
The cerce to stick to the handle of the door is realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
I cut my image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais. I added A big pink rose (30 mm), two flowers white "Daisy", two blue flowers and a flower of pink cherry tree. They are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Have a lovely day!