Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share a card with you.
To realize this card, I used papers "Inkido" and some paper " Bazzil Cardstock Blanc ". I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain". In every corner, I stuck half a white pearly pearl.
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink " Distress Vintage Photo " and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Pencil aquarellable yellow.
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spelbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".
Then, for the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big pink rose ( 2 tones) (30 mm).
- Big turquoise blue rose (30 mm).
- Cloth white Rose.
- Pink Lilidaft.
- Buttons of white pink.
- White snowballs.
I also added a die-cut realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
Under the image, I stuck a band of blue paper " Inkido " which I beforehand drilled with a puncher border " Tonic ". Edges are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I also stuck of the pink lace then a bow which I realized with a piece of ribbon " blue Organza ". To finish, I stuck a butterfly realized with a dies " Joy!Crafts" and a small puncher. On the body of the small butterfly, I stuck two small white pearly pearls.
Have a lovely day!