Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share a boys card with you.
For this card, I used some paper " red Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and papers " Christmas ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser". I added some artificial snow on the edges of the thorough paper. For the second printed paper, I inked edges with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace of Calais and some ribbon " red Organza ". I realized a knot with a piece of the same ribbon and I decorated it with a red flower " Lilidaft ".
Behind the top-left corner, I added a die-cut realized with a dies " Noor! Design ", " Rund 2 ". I also inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Stormy Sky".
- Ink "Distress Tumbled Glass".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Old Paper".
- Glitter Stickels Diamond.
I cut it then I stuck it on two die-cuts realized with dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ". The first one is realized in some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and the second, in a piece of paper " red Bazzil Cardstock ".
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big red flower " Kaisercraft ".
- Cloth white Rose.
- Red and white Rose (20 mm).
- Red Rose (20 mm).
- White snowballs.
- Buttons of red roses.
- Ball in polystyrene spangled.
Flowers are covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
Have a lovely day!