Inky Impressions is having a Design Team call for the Inspirational blog (4 members) and challenges blog (2 members).
We are looking for a few enthusiastic, friendly, and talented stampers to help promote our products and to provide inspiration to the stamping community.
This call is open to everyone!
If you have applied for any of our previous Design Team calls, please feel free to re-apply!
You are not required to use Inky Impressions stamps for your submissions, but it’s a plus if you do.
What we are looking for in our Designers:
- Creative and quality work
- Great Coloring Techniques
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Good color matching skills
- For the challenge members, comment on the participations (on a number system) and create 2 cards a month + New Release if you want. Post on your personal blog.
- For the inspirational blog, create 4 cards a month + New Release if you want. Posting on the Inky Impressions Inspirational blog.
- Have an active personal blog and promote Inky Impressions Rubber Stamps whenever possible (this can include use of logos/blinkies, linking products to the online store, display a list of Inky DT members on your blog, and posting in online forums and galleries such as Spiltcoast Stampers).
- You will receive 5 stamps of your choice to begin.
- New releases as they become available.
- 20% off (retail prices) on all purchases online or from our trade show booth for the length of your term (designer to pay shipping if online order.)
- Your name and a link to your blog on the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and on the Inky Impressions Inspiration Blog.
- A great opportunity to work with a fun and friendly design team!
- All of the products you receive are yours to keep as long as you meet your term requirements!
To apply please add the link of your blog on the linky.
If you would like to be a member of the DT inspirational, thank you for adding "I" after your name.
If you would like to be a member of the DT challenges, thank you for adding "C" after your name.
Our call DT is opened until August 20th.
We look forward to hearing about you!