Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share with you a new card.
I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " Maja Designs ", "Vintage Frost Basics".
Edges are worn out with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
I used a sentiment "Inky Impressions", whom you can find HERE.
I cut it with "Cuttlebug" and a dies "Spellbinders Nestabilties Circles". Any goshawk, I embossed with some powder " Frantage - Shabby White ".
I cut the image and I stuck it on the die-cut with pieces of "Foam Tape".
For the decoration, I added the following embellishments:
- Pink Rose (30 mm).
- Blue Rose (30 mm).
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- Cloth white Rose.
- White berries.
- Die-cuts "Sheets"("Leaves") realized with a dies " Magnolia Ink ".
- Die-cut realized with a dies "Marianne Designs".
On the left-hand side of my card, I added a die-cut " Snowflakes " realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".