Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share with you a Halloween's creation.
I used some paper " orange Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " black Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Vert".
My pennant is cut with the machine " Sihouette Studio ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Dried Marigold".
- Ink "Distress Black Soot".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Ink "Distress Brushed Corduroy".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Distress Milled Lavender".
I cut the image and I stuck it on a die-cut realized with a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Imperial Gold ".
I added an orange rose (30 mm), a lilac rose (30 mm), a mauve rose (30 mm), balls of mauve snow, white snowballs, a green flower of cherry tree and die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".
I stuck small bat that I covered with black glitter.
Finally, I realized the title with a file of cutting and I stuck it with just a little false "cob of spider".
Have a lovely day!