Valou here for the inspiration post today.
We have quite our way of using our scraps. For my part, I have a box in which I preserve quite the scraps of white papers and a dress handkerchief in which I preserve all the scraps of printed papers.
I use these pieces of papers only for dies or punchers. Nothing else.
Now, here is a tutoriel to realize my card 3-d.
1. Draw in the white cartonnette, a square of 20 x 20 cms (8' x 8').
Draw in 1,25 cms (1/2 ') then in 2,5 cms (1') on each side with a plioir.
2. Draw a square in 5 cms (2') of the edge then an other one in 7,5 cms (3') of the edge also.
3. To cut corners as shows it the plan below.
4. Cut another piece of cartonnette of 12,7 cms and mark a line with the plioir in 1,25 cms 1/2 ') of the edge.
5. Cut edges to make flaps. It's your "part 1".
6. Stick flaps to form a small box. It's your "part 2".
7. Cut a piece of cartonnette of 30 cms (12') x 15 cms (6'). Fold it in two equal parts. It's your "part 3".
8. Take back the " part 1 " and cut both squares of the center in diagonal.
Well mark all the folds.
9. Stick flaps to end the base of your card.
10. Stick the " part 2 " in the center of the " part 1 ".
11. Finally, stick the " part 3 " behind your card.
Now, you do not have more than to dress your box - card according to your tastes.
I colorized at first my two images with ink " Distress ".
Then, I cut them with small scissors. I stuck my image "Scene" at the bottom of my card with some liquid glue.
I took scraps, and I drilled with a puncher border. I realized it 4 and I stuck them around my center.
Then, I stuck of " Blue Bazzil cardstock " on the edges of my box. I realized the same thing with a slightly smaller printed paper.
I stuck foam pieces 3-d behind the girl to stick it on my box and give to her of the volume.
I used two other scraps of "Bazzil Blanc" and I drilled borders "Butterflies" with a dies " Joy! Craft ". I inked them with some ink "Distress Walnut Stain" and I added them between my previous two papers.
I stuck of the ribbon of given a pearly gloss pearls cream everything around the frame with of "Glossy Accents".
Then, with one scraps, me used a dies "Love" for the title.
For the decoration, I added a bow which I realized with a fall of ribbon " Blue Organza ". I then stuck various flowers. I covered them with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".
I got back a waste of my title, and I stuck it as an in the corner top-right embellishment of my box.
Have a lovely day!