Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share a boys card with you.
For this card, I used some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Melon" and a paper " Prima Marketing ", collection "Madeline". Edges are used with "Old Distresser". In every corner, I stuck half a white given lustre pearl.
I used a new digistamp, "Inky Impressions".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Vintage Photo" and "Distress Tattered Rose" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Broken China".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Ink "Adirondack Pool".
- Yellow felt-tip.
For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:
- Big pink rose (30 mm).
- Big rose cremates (30 mm).
- Paper turquoise blue flower.
- White Rose in tissue.
- White snowballs.
- Buttons of pink and white roses.
- Big turquoise blue flat flower.
Have a lovely day!