Valou here for the inspiration post today. Today I share with you a new card with a new image.
I used papers "Maja Designs", some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser" and inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
Under the image I stuck some ribbon " pink Organza ". I realized a knot with a piece of ribbon " blue Organza " and I decorated it with two butterflies realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain".
- Pencil turquoise blue watercolor.
Then, I added the following flowers:
- Big foam pink rose.
- Mauve Rose (30 mm).
- Flower of mauve cherry tree.
- Rose cloth white.
- Balls of mauve snow.
- Pink Lilidaft.
- Pink Rose (10 mm).
Finally, I added a die-cut " Swirls " realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley" and a mauve cloth flower.
The feeling is a digistamp " Inky Impressions ". I stuck it with a piece of "Foam Tape".
Have a lovely day!